Monday, January 23, 2017

12.6.2010 - OEM Hardtop

Update #2: OEM Hardtop

I really don't have any story for this one.

I wanted it. I ordered it. I received it. I installed it.

Here is a quick teaser that one of the local guys took of my car at the recent Cars & Coffee meet. Thanks Boofster!

Notice the center caps are on in this picture as well. You can't see them to well, but in person they really bring the car together. At first I was worried that they would be to busy for the car, but after putting them on I have no regrets. It's amazing how those four little circular pieces of metal really pull the car together.




Once I get off my lazy ass and start/finish my next project I have another three things for the car that should hopefully bring it all together even more. I think after that I'll be done with the exterior with the exception of a wing... decisions... decisions...

- Feezy

No comments:

Post a Comment