Monday, January 23, 2017

3.4.2012 - Wednesday Night Meet

I wanted to refinish the Precedeos so I picked myself up a set of wheels to hold me over in the mean time.

I'm not sure if I like how they look but I can safely say the car is a million times more fun to drive due the lightness of the wheels.





Thanks again for these pics Adam.

This set of Regamaster Marquis Promada is the pearl white variety in 17x8 +45 & 17x9 +45. I also got extremely lucky and found another pair of these exact wheels in 17x9 +45 in pearl white with matching center caps for a steal so I picked them up in case I wanted to run a non-staggered set up.

The car is still set up with the ride height and alignment from the previous wheels and that all needs to be sorted out for this set up. The car is going to come up a bit and get a much more drivable alignment.

- Feezy

No comments:

Post a Comment